Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Best of 2011

{2011}
For me, 2011 was filled with many beautiful things: people, places and moments.
Lots of families on the beach; gorgeous low tides and Fall skies...


Lots of beautiful little ones. . .indoors and out,
some new babies,
some "Baby's First Year",

and my FIRST! "Birth Story".

There was new LOVE and some Anniversary Celebrations,

some ballerinas,

dance
musicand even some fashion bloggers.All in all, I enjoyed meeting everyone and being a part of all the moments
this year brought to me. Thanks to everyone! I look forward to 2012.
Take Care Till Then

Thank you for stopping by, I'd love to hear from you so please leave a comment below, OR...
Give me a call so we can design a portrait session for you and your family.

Thanks,
Teresa
760.815.4473

Check out the music in this post at: Trent Hancock
and for some good fashion therapy, check out: Style Wax Poetic

2 comments:

  1. Just beautiful work Teresa! I love it. Your lighting looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy, that's means a lot coming from you :)

    ReplyDelete