Monday, May 7, 2012

Saving Smiles

I announced on Facebook last week that I'm 1 of 17 photographers in California, working in conjunction with Professional Photographers of America Charities and Operation Smile (an international children's medical charity) to help kids born with facial deformities, such as cleft lip and cleft palate, recieve life-changing operations. 


I'm setting a goal of at least 10 sessions, to save at least one "smile"!


Please help me reach this goal by sharing my day of "Smile Photography" with anyone you know who's in need of a baby photo? Professional Portrait? BFF photo? (The school year is almost over!) Mother's Day treat?  There's so many fun reasons to help out and recieve a mini-session and a 7 inch print for just $24!  100% of your investment goes to Operation Smile.  


Let's do it! Call me or email me today! I'll be saving May 26th for appointments but also have availability between now and then, so whatever your schedule is I'm sure we can find something that works for you.  





Check out more about this project at the link below. And keep up with me on facebook.


Celebration of Smiles

Have an amazing day, the sun's out, go grab some!


Till Then Be Well,
Teresa


760.815.4473
Encinitas, Ca. 92024


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful initiative to be a part of Teresa. Love seeing the wonderful things humans do to help uplift each other.

    ReplyDelete