Thursday, March 4, 2010

For my Fellow Women Photographers


The other night I was out shooting, going to appetizers, an event, and whatever followed. I didn't want to carry my black, bulky camera backpack with me all night (it just didn't quite enhance my outfit, if you know what I mean.) I wanted to blend in; be a guest. So of course, I grabbed my purse and shoved my camera inside. I knew the lens I really wanted to bring, my 28-70 2.8, was not going to fit (that lens is divine, but is soooo heavy and huge!), so I grabbed my nifty fifty instead. Also a great lens, but for this night a little more wide would have been nice. Anyhow, my point of this whole ramble is that I came across these new camera bags for women, by Epiphanie. They look like hip, contemporary purses and they hold gear! Just what I needed the other night. The selection is a limited to three styles at the moment, but I would hope that they add some more looks (colors) soon. I think the Lola bag is pretty cute. Just thought I'd spread the news. Check them out at www.epiphaniebags.com/#/about/




1 comment: